Saturday, January 28, 2012

Who's At The Door?

I spent a ridiculous amount of time today playing with a new gizmo. Some might question my need of such a gizmo considering I'm a recluse.  However, I do, on occasion, have visitors. These visitors ring the doorbell because they are far more civilized than the average door-banger.

~tink~

That was the sound my decades-old doorbell made. No longer!  Santa was ever so kind enough to bring me ... an iChime.  Nope, not an Apple product. This fairly unassuming gizmo allows me to add my own sounds to the doorbell.

This week:  Homer Simpson saying, "Mmmm, Chocolate."

Next week, as I return to scribing the gory scenes of my WiP: Warf from STNG, "It is a good day to die."

There's a bit of Black Adder, Looney Tunes, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

6 20-second sound clips ... ooooooh the decisions, the decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment